Saturday, June 12, 2010

100 PoS #1 Finish the Man Loft

So, when we bought our house 2 years ago I promised my husband he would have a man loft upstairs. If would be his man cave. However, in the process of having a getting married, having a baby, going to school...you know LIFE. I let it slide a little. So here we are two years later, it is on THE LIST! 


So I do not have any before pictures because it was just a white room! So here we are in the after. His favorite teams are the White Sox and the Oakland Raiders! So if you are wondering why the walls are black, that is why.






Okay so there is not a photo of the other corner where the book case is to go in project #34, but that is because I want the before and after to be on project #34's page!

Thoughts? What do you think of the couch?
Do you think I should get something else for the Dvd's?
And Decoration ideas?

0 comments: